Recently making the decision to leave Los Angeles and come back home to New York City was a very hard choice to make. Leaving 70 degree weather to be welcomed by cold, wind and snow, was not an easy decision, but the feeling I have since I’ve been here tells me everything is going to be alright.
Just a few things I love about New York:
- Christmas time in the city
- Anytime, anywhere you can get anything you want delivered to your door (for a price)
- The amazing energy you feel walking around Manhattan
- Joe’s Pizza
- You can get anywhere in the city for $2.25 on the Subway
- These Giuseppe Zanotti Python t-strap heels (python is illegal in California)
I like mine in the nude please!